2022 Auction Theme Baskets
Don’t forget — collections for auction theme baskets will begin January 18!
Donated items can be dropped off between 8-8:25 a.m. at the school's drop-off location. Collections will be taken Tuesday, January 18 through Friday, January 21.
Below you can find more details on what items we are looking to be donated and where to locate the donation intake form.
The theme baskets will consist of the following themes, and suggested items or ideas are also listed:
· Gift Cards: Any and all gift cards that are not used.
· Spa/Relaxation: Spa gift cards, eye masks, face masks, jade roller, bath bombs, wax melts and warmers, etc.
· Wine and Spirits: Wine, Spirits, large tub or cooler for entertaining, etc.
· Fun in the Kitchen: Baking utensils, family fun cook book, grill master tools, cake decorating supplies, etc.
· Sports and Tailgating: Yeti cooler, sports chairs, tailgating games, team jerseys or apparel, etc.
· Mystery Basket: Everything and anything from kids craft activities, game night activities, etc.
· Crusaders Choose Christ: Rosaries, Crosses, Catholic Books, Prayer Cards, etc.
Bring your donated items during school drop off with a completed donation form.
Remember… we are running a CLASSROOM COLLECTION CONTEST for the most donations to the Theme Baskets. The classroom with the highest monetary value of donations made between January 17 and January 21 will earn a pizza party lunch!
All donations are welcome; large or small, in-cash or in-kind.
These seven fabulous baskets will be raffled off during the Auction on Saturday, February 26. Be sure to purchase your tickets and join us!
Thank you in advance for your support of our Hope Grows Here Auction fundraiser. Thank you, Saint Charles!