Annual Dinner/Auction 2021
Join us on Saturday, April 17 for our Virtual Aloha Auction!
Time: 6:30 to 8 p.m.
Location: It's virtual — you can join us from anywhere!
Cost: There's no charge to register for the event! You'll have an opportunity to purchase a party in a box. Our Lu'WOW boxes are party boxes with goodies for you and your guests to enjoy during the event. We will have Lu'WOW boxes for 4 or 10 people.
Registration will open soon!
- Fellowship and Fun
- Silent and live auctions — no charge to participate!
- Party in a box (available for purchase)
NEW THIS YEAR! We are adding a new event — Themed Baskets! We need your support as themed baskets will be created by donations of new items from families. Please click here for more information.
Other ideas for donations are:
- Eateries: Restaurants, Bars, Bakeries, Coffee Shops
- Personal Care: Salons, Wellness, Gyms
- Creativity: Photographers, Florists, Artists
- Retail: Boutiques, Specialty Shops
- Sports: Apparel, Equipment, Tickets, Memorabilia
- Outdoor/Recreation: Camping, Backyard Games
- Services: Lawn and Garden, Home Maintenance and Improvement
- Hospitality: Hotels, Travel
Please support our auction by contributing:
- Auction Items
- Monetary Donations
- Grand Raffle tickets — $25 per ticket or $100 for 5 tickets. More information available soon!
How to Contribute
There are several ways you can help contribute to the auction:
- Complete the online donation form for any and all donations!
- Bring your item, gift card, or check to the School Office and label "Auction"
- To make giving easier than ever, we have established an Amazon Wishlist for items to be included in the auction. Your donation will be delivered directly to St. Charles School!
Interested in becoming an Auction CHAMPION for St. Charles? Host an in-person or virtual Watch Party and invite your team! Compete with all the other Champions to raise the most money.
- Create a team by inviting up to 20 people.
- Share your personalized fundraising page link with your team.
- Encourage your team to donate and/or participate in auction activities.
- Compete against all the other Champions and their teams to win special prizes!
Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
*SOLD* Mai Tai Sponsor ($7,500): This sponsorship included prominent ad placement on our auction website, during the program, mobile bidding platform, school website, and church bulletin! Your logo will appear on Lu'WOW box swag! At this level, sponsors will be provided with a $250 Champion Lu'WOW Box and a 30-second "live" commercial during the event.
Kahuna Sponsor ($5,000): This sponsorship provides funds needed for our AV team to "go virtual" this year! It includes prominent ad placement during the program, on the website, on the school website, and in the church bulletin! At this level, sponsors will be provided with a $250 Champion Lu'WOW Box and a 30-second "live" commercial during the event.
Aloha Sponsor ($2,500): This sponsorship covers the mobile bidding costs for the auction and includes ad placement on our auction website, a banner ad on our mobile bidding platform, school website, and church bulletin! At this level, sponsors will be provided with a $250 Champion Lu'WOW Box and a 30-second "live" commercial during the event.
Ohana Sponsor ($1,000): Our parish "family" needs you! This sponsorship helps cover the costs of our auction and includes ad placement along with a $250 Champion Lu'WOW box.
Become a Champion sponsor! ($500): Register your team, then gather your friends and create your own fundraising page! The Champion team that raises the most money will win the prize! This sponsorship includes a $250 Champion Lu'WOW box for you and your guests!
Thank you for your support!
And a big thank you to our sponsors!
Questions? Contact our Auction Chairs: